Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Disney Princess 12 inch Dolls

I'm so excited-I found Ariel (not pictured above because it is stored with the other christmas gifts)! My mom bought my daughter the Cinderella, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and Snow White 12 inch dolls last year for Christmas but could not find Ariel. I've been searching ever since. Target has them in the display case in their store. Maybe you've seen it, you spin the dial and then push the button and you hear that princess sing (my kids love it and spin it around and around and around). Anyway, I have never found Ariel but last week I found her at Kohl's. Did you know they have a good selection of toys at Kohl's? I find all sorts of stuff there for good prices-plus usually they have 15% off (or more) coupons you can use as well. She is not the same Ariel that is displayed at Target. . .I have not seen that Ariel anywhere, including an extensive search online. This Ariel is the one that is sold at WalMart, Kohl's, Meijer, and Toys R Us. She is in a dress but you can also find a sparkle Ariel as a mermaid. The most cost effective way to buy the princesses is to buy the big pack at Target. These dolls are about 9.99 a piece and you can get the whole set, I think it is 6 or 7 dolls (which includes Tiana from Princess and the Frog) for 62.99. Some sets have Ariel as a mermaid and others have her in a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment