Monday, September 27, 2010

Toy Camera

This is a great camera for kids. The flash lights up and it sounds just like a real camera. Some of the cameras talk! The cameras come in different characters. I've seen Mickey, Disney Princess, Ariel, Cars, and Toy Story. They are usually found in the party section at Toys R Us for 4.99 but I just saw them in the toy section at Meijer for 3.99!! They had Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Disney Princess, and Toy Story (I think there was one or two more characters there as well). My kids love it and so do their friends that come over and play. My little ones love to take pictures just like mommy. They hold up their camera and say "SAY CHEESE!" When you stick your eye up to the viewfinder you'll see a picture/scene related to whatever character's camera you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment