Monday, September 27, 2010

Fisher Price Snap 'n Style Babies

If your little girls love babies, they'll love these toys! They come with little clothes/hats that you can snap on to dress them. I'm not a favor of the snap on clothes and my daughter doesn't really play with the clothes/hats the that come with each baby. But I thought these were big enough so they weren't a choking hazard but small enough that we can take them in the car. . . which makes them a great quiet activity where you need your little one entertained but don't want to pack around a big baby doll. The highchair and crib are not flimsy. Your little one can put the baby to bed or in the highchair. . . Fisher Price also sells a bath set which is not pictured because I didn't buy that one. My daughter loves feeding the baby and putting the baby to bed so I only bought those two. They also make snap 'n  styles that are girls and pets that might be fun for your child as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment