Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grow to Pro Basketball

The Grow to Pro basketball hoop is a wonderful basketball hoop and my kids have lots of fun but it was really hard to put together. It took my husband and I awhile to get it together. It was not easy! I originally bought the smaller Little Tikes basketball hoop (it does not go up as high) but my son out grew that really fast so we had to upgrade to the taller hoop. It is adjustable so it will grow with your child's height and shooting ability. We never put water in the bottom but we keep ours in the basement so we haven't had problems with it tipping over due to the wind. You would need to fill it with water or sad if you were going to keep it outside (although it does not tip over as easily as the smaller Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Set).

No comments:

Post a Comment